About Student Choice
The Student choice web application allows students to make choices about projects, field trips etc, and then automatically produces the allocations in a fair way.
How does it work?
- Students are added to the system and linked to a project, field trip or activity set by staff.
- The student logs in and views the options available.
- Students can add and remove options from their basket and rank their options.
- When they have selected the right number of options, they can then submit their choices.
- The staff member can then allocate options based on the students preferences using the systems allocation algorithm.
- The students can then be informed using an email.
Is it really fair?
Yes. The selection algorithm produces an allocation of students to choices based, on their preferences.